Timely new book shows you how to …
“Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring”
Yes, the job market is bad — really bad.
The U.S. is experiencing its worst economy since the Great Depression, and the job market is weaker than it’s been in 80 years. Unemployment continues to expand with more layoffs and bankruptcies. Worst of all, it seems that no one’s hiring!
But there IS a solution, and your chances are BETTER than you think!
Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring maps the new world of job search and reveals a bold, new approach to career success! (Click here to read an excerpt.) This is the ONLY book that:
- Explains the special strategies necessary to land a job during an economic downturn
- Integrates comprehensive, practical guidance on both job search and career management
- Provides an extensive online “Job Search Survival Toolkit” to maximize your productivity
- Positions this crisis as a positive opportunity to develop a much better career
- Addresses the realities of this market with powerful steps you can implement immediately
Author Ford R. Myers shares insider secrets and innovative job-search tactics that readers won’t find anywhere else. By reading this book and leveraging its resources, you’ll be able to get the right job much faster, and with a lot less “pain.”
“If you feel alone in this tough and puzzling job market, this book is a must-have. Ford breaks down key job search strategies into short tactical chapters so you can start to generate results fast. No matter where you are on your professional journey, this book will show you step-by-step how to reinvent, reignite or reestablish your career!”
– Beverly Kaye, CEO/Founder of Career Systems International and author of Up is Not the Only Way